Center Hostel Karakol
Center Hostel is not just accommodation but also your guide while you travel around Karakol.
Center Hostel is one of the newest hostels in Karakol. Situated in the very heart of the city Karakol, it provides its customers with an opportunity to fall in love with Karakol by starting their journey inside out. It is surrounded with the town’s finest offerings, and just located on the main street which is called Toktogul. Thanks to its wonderful location, customers are given a great chance to explore the best of what Karakol has to offer. The city’s best cafe bars, restaurants and banks are all at hand, including numerous cultural sightseeing’s. Wishing to create a cozy environment for travelers and tourists to enjoy while they are visiting Karakol, our ultimate goal is to make their stay a unique experience.
Center Hostel offers three 4-bed rooms. All rooms include:
- air conditioning;
- roomy lockers;
- orthopedic mattresses;
- hypoallergenic pillows and blankets;
- sleeping places equipped with sockets and local lighting;
- living area with TV and city and mountain maps;
- equipped kithen;
- hair dryer;
- two shower cabins;
- two toilets;
- board games;
- free Wi-Fi.
- washing mashine;
- a hearty breakfast, lunch boxes;
- boat trips on the lake;
- transfer to the mountains;
- culinary master classes in cooking local cuisine.
- free walking tour of the main sights of the city.
Karakol city, Toktogul/Zhusaev street (near the bus stop)
0553 664 799; 0550 502 777; 0777 039 777