Membership in "Destination Karakol"
Membership in "Destination Karakol"
According to the Regulations, membership in the Association is voluntary. All members retain their economic independence and the rights of a legal entity. There are two forms of membership in the organization: full membership and associative membership.
- Active members have the right to vote at the General Meeting.
- Associative members do not have the right to vote at the General Meeting.
- Admission to the membership is made by the General Meeting of the Association members on the basis of an application, in which the applicant states the basic information about himself/herself.
- Members of the Association shall pay membership fees in the amount and order established by the General Meeting of the Association.
- All members of the Association have equal rights and obligations.
Members of the Association shall have the right to:
- Elect and be elected to the bodies of the Association;
- Participate in the activities carried out by the Association;
- Participate in the development and implementation of projects and programs of the Association;
- Participate in all activities carried out by the Association in the Kyrgyz
- Republic and abroad, as well as to represent the interests of the
- Association in various public and international charitable organizations;
- Use the educational, scientific, and informational developments of the Association;
- Use the assistance of the Association in protecting their rights and legitimate interests;
- Use the benefits established for the members of the Association;
- Participate in the discussion of rights and duties;
- Receive information about all areas of the Association's activities;
- Make proposals to any bodies of the Association regarding the Association's activities;
- Freely resign from the Association upon a personal written application;
- Enjoy other rights provided by the Statute and the current legislation;
- Be a member of other Associations at the same time;
Members of the Association shall:
- Comply with the provisions of this Charter and other internal documents of the Association, adopted in the prescribed manner;
- Contribute to the strengthening of the material and technical base of the Association;
- Not disclose confidential information about the Association's activities;
- Refrain from any actions damaging the Association, including its business reputation and infringing the interests of other members of the Association;
- Fulfill the assumed obligations to the Association;
- Promote the goals and objectives of the Association;
- Pay membership fees in due time;
- Comply with the decisions of the governing bodies of the Association;
and treat with care the property of the Association.
Procedure and terms of paying membership fees to "Karakol Destination" Association
- The annual membership fees in the amount of 2400 soms.
- The first annual membership fee is paid along with submitting a package of documents for joining the Association.
- The annual membership fee is paid annually until June 10 of the current year.
- The term of annual membership fee is set for a period of 12 months from the date of payment.
- The amount of the annual and target membership fees, as well as changes related to the order of payment of the membership fees shall be approved by the Executive Body of the organization
- Each member of the Association has the right to provide additional financial assistance to the organization at any time and without limitation.
- The Auditing Committee shall check the correctness of the payment of dues, their accounting and proper spending.
- The payment of regular membership fees shall be recorded in the statements kept in the office of the organization
- Membership fees shall be used for the statutory purposes of the organization and for charitable purposes.
- The decision on the use of the membership fees is made by the Executive Body.
- The results of the annual receipt of the dues are considered at the General Meetings and at the meetings of the Executive Body of the Society.
- The present Regulations shall come into force upon its approval by the Executive Body of the Company.
- Amendments and additions to the present Regulations are made on the basis of the corresponding decisions of the Executive body of the Company.