Winter Weekend in Karakol
3-Day Karakol Adventure: History, Culture, and Forest Skiing!
Embark on a 3-day Karakol adventure, delving into the city's rich history, savoring the diverse flavors of its communities, and escaping to the serene forests of Ak Suu for guided cross-country skiing. Experience the essence of Karakol in this unforgettable journey – book your getaway today!
- Explore the architecture and history of Karakol's 1869 founding
- Savor the flavor of Karakol's multi-ethnic communities
- Escape to the forests of Ak Suu on guided cross-country skiing trails.
Winter Weekend Tour
3-day all-inclusive tour to Karakol!
These tours and activities are provided by the "Destination Karakol" DMO, which actively invests in the development of sustainable tourism and community in Karakol and its surroundings.
- Meals according to program
- Winter activites according to program
- City tours & museum visits
Special arrangements can also be made for smaller, private groups. Please inquire for more details.
- Transfer Bishkek to Karakol
- Lunch at Nomad Museum
- Dinner at Ethno-Cafe Dastorkhan
- Excursion to Ak Suu's Old Windmill
- Cross-Country Skiing in Ak-Suu
- Uigher Family Dinner Experience (Alternate Options Available)
- Slavic Market Sightseeing
- Historic Karakol City Tour
- Ashlyan-Fuu Cooking Class
- Transfer Karakol to Bishkek