Ski for a season, ski for a lifetime!
Learn a life-long skill on your holiday – come with us for cross-country skiing lessons at a beautiful location just outside of Karakol city. Join our team of local trainers and enthusiastic students for a series of group lessons designed to introduce you to the sport of cross-country in the shortest amount of time, from the very basic fundamentals up to more advanced techniques that will empower you to explore new routes independently after the course is completed.
- Ease into the season with essential techniques that open up a new world of adventure on cross-country trails and simplifies the transition into downhill skiing for participants completely new to winter sports.
- Our beautiful mountain training ground just outside of Karakol combines the beauty of wintry mountains with easy access from the city.
- Equipment and transfers are all included in the course price, so you only need to focus on improving your technique based on our instructors' feedback.
4-5 hours (including transport) | From 450 som* per person
This tour is offered by Youth Volunteer Organisation. As a partner of Destination Karakol, this business is actively invested in promoting tourism and community development in Karakol and the surrounding region. A portion of income from our tour goes to the organisation. By booking our tour you support social projects and the promotion of volunteerism among Karakol youth!
- Location: Old Ski-base 1 - 4 people - from 450 som per person
- Location: Karakol Gorge - Dendropark 1 - 4 people - from 1000 som per person
from 5 people - from 700 som per person
- Skis & Boots
- Transportation (round-trip)
WHAT you should bring:
- Thermos with tea, water, snacks
- Ski Jacket and Pants
- Change of clothes
Special arrangements can also be made for smaller, private groups. Please inquire for more details.
We offer group lessons as well as for individuals upon request, for all ages and skill levels.
Our experienced instructors are committed to providing you with a safe and fun experience.
Tour Location and Meeting Point
This tour meets at the Destination Karakol Visitor Center (22 Gagarin Street, Karakol).