BACKCOUNTRY SKIING IN KYRGYZSTAN
This program oriented for groups who want to enjoy not only with skiing, but also to see cultural acivities with natural sights of Tian Shan mountains.
- Hot sauna
- Visit Jyrgalan
- Off-Road Day trip to Enylchek
- Enjoy the scenic views
Backcountry Skiing in Kyrgyzstan
This tour is offered by Visit Karakol Tour Company. As a member of Destination Karakol, this business is actively invested in promoting tourism and community development in Karakol and the surrounding region.
- Ski touring equipment (skis, sticks, skins)
- Avalanche equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe and showel).
- Airbag & avalung is optional.
- Sun glasses or ski mask
- Freeride backpack 25-35 liters;
- Helmet is optional
- Minimum first aid kit
- Sun cream;
- Head flashlight
- Medical kit
- Sattelite Phone (optional)
We are reccommending to have Fat skis (110mm and more) due to cold and dry continental conditions between snowfalls create a unique ‘bottomless’ snowpack in this region – so you will need extra wide skis for this trip.