BACKCOUNTRY SKIING IN KYRGYZSTAN
This program oriented for groups who want to enjoy not only with skiing, but also to see cultural acivities with natural sights of Tian Shan mountains.
- Hot sauna
- Visit Jyrgalan
- Off-Road Day trip to Enylchek
- Enjoy the scenic views
Backcountry Skiing in Kyrgyzstan
This tour is offered by Visit Karakol Tour Company. As a member of Destination Karakol, this business is actively invested in promoting tourism and community development in Karakol and the surrounding region.
- Ski touring equipment (skis, sticks, skins);
- Avalanche equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe and showel);
- Airbag & avalung are optional;
- Sun glasses or ski mask;
- Freeride backpack 25-35 liters;
- Helmet (optional);
- Basic first aid kit;
- Sun cream;
- Head flashlight;
- Sattelite Phone (optional)
We are recommend Fat skis (110mm and more) due to the cold and dry continental conditions between snowfalls, which create a unique ‘bottomless’ snowpack in this region – you will need extra wide skis for this trip.