Scenic tour to Bishkek
Breathtaking attractions and landscapes!
That tour is good for travellers who did some activities around Karakol and need go back to Bishkek, but want to see some extra scenic and breathtaking places as alpine Son-Kul lake 3016, south cost of Issyk-Kul lake, Suusamyr valley and Too-Ashu pass 3416m.
- Visit Skazka Canyon ("Fairytale")
- Overnighting in a yurt camp on the shore of Issyk-Kul lake
- Best views from high passes Kara-Keche and Too-Ashuu
- Folklore show demonstration
- Suusamyr Valley famous for shepards and pastures
Scenic tour to Bishkek
3 days | May - October
This tour is offered by Visit Karakol Tour Company. As a member of Destination Karakol, this business is actively invested in promoting tourism and community development in Karakol and the surrounding region.
- English speaking driver-guide for group up to 4 people
- Driver and guide for group more than 4 people
- Double or twin accommodation
- Full board
- Felt and Folklore shows
- Payment to sights
- 1 person - 756$
- 2 person - 924$
- 3 person - 1056$
- 4 person - 1476$
- 5 person - 1680$
- 6 person - 1812$
- 7 person - 1944$
- 8 person - 2076$
- 9 person - 2208$
- 10 person - 2340$
Bottled water will be provided during the tour.
The tour is good for all type of tourists. Just need to pay attention to altitude sickness.
Travel insurance is NOT included. We recommend that clients have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings. In case of emergency our staff will make all the best to delivery you to hospital or other point and solve your problem, insurance will cover your charges, if you don't have insurance, you will be required to cover charges by yourself.
We will have meal at yurt camps and guesthouse, who got used to prepare food for tourists, however you need to tell us beforehand if you have some preferences or you are vegeterian.
Service of local staff is included to the program; however, it is polite to tip to local staff if the service has been very good. Also at your discretion, you might also consider tipping your tour manager in appreciation of the efficiency and service you receive.
- Trekking boots
- Warm closes and extra closes to exchange
- Cap, sun glasess, high factor sun cream
- Bottle for water
- First aid kit, if you have some disease
Recommended to have
- Insect repellants (for lower elevations)
- Some Diamox pills against potential altitude sickness (if you don’t have altitude adaptation)
- Pocket knife