Adventure in Akshyirak
The best way to explore Tian-Shan!
Adventure in Akshyirak
3 - 4 days | May - Full year
- Drive through Arabel plateau 4000m above sea level
- Remote area of Kyrgyzstan
- Able to see wild animals for example Marco Polo
- Meet with nomad people
- See river Naryn which is longest reiver in Kyrgyzstan and going to Aral sea
- See many peaks with glaciers
- Off-road trip 4x4
- On the way back we will visit Djety-Oguz valley
This tour is offered by Visit Karakol Tour Company. As a member of Destination Karakol, this business is actively invested in promoting tourism and community development in Karakol and the surrounding region.
- Price include:
- English speaking driver-guide and cook
- Full board
- Permits to border zone
- Equipment: Tents (2 person in 1 tent), mats and table equipment
Notice: You need to book a tour beforehand in order to have time to prepare the permits.
- 1 person - 1070$
- 2 person - 1240$
- 3 person - 1411$
- 4 person - 1581$
- 5 person - 2316$
- 6 person - 2487$
- 7 person - 2657$
Clean bottled water will be provided during the tour.
LUGGAGE ON TOUR
- Main Baggage:
The item of luggage used to carry all your belongings in the hold of the plane and used to store all of the items you don't need on tour. This can be left behind at the group hotel used prior to the trek. You may take other luggage which you will need during the tour.
You will be in remote area during the tour with limited comforts and connection. However, we will have satellite communications, as satelite phone or SPOT in case of emergency.
Travel insurance is NOT included. We recommend that clients have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings. In case of emergency our staff will make all the best to delivery you to hospital or other point and solve your problem, insurance will cover your charges, if you don't have insurance, you will be required to cover charges by yourself.
The tour including the meal, however it is possible to travel without our service of food preparation to dicrease price of tour. You will prepare food by your own, we can provide gas stove and table equipment. Standard menu: Breakfast: consist some of following dishes: Porridge, omelet, omelet with fried sausages, pancakes, scrambled eggs with sausage, boiled eggs and etc + bread, jam, butter, honey, sweets, tea/coffee. Lunch boxes or lunch: Dried fruits, chocolate, yogurt, juice, cheese, sandwich, vegetables/fruits and tea/coffee. Dinner: Our cook is preparing european and asian cuisine You need to let us know if you are vegetarian or have some preferences, so we will be able to make special menu for you.
Service of local staff is included to the program; however, it is polite to tip to local staff if the service has been very good. Also at your discretion, you might also consider tipping your tour manager in appreciation of the efficiency and service you receive.
- Equipment and items:
- Sleeping bag up to -5 C
- Trekking boots with high proper ankle support and good thread
- Waterproof rain jacket and trousers
- Warm closes and extra closes to exchange
- Hat and cap, sun glasess, high factor sun cream
- Daypack 20-30 litters and rain cover
- Bottle for water
- Quick drying towel
- First aid kit, if you have some disease
Recommended to have
- Some Diamox pills against potential altitude sickness (if you don’t have altitude adaptation)
- Pocket knife