Boz Uchuk Yurt Lodge
Breathtaking Boz Uchuk
Head far into the Kyrgyz backcountry for deep powder and untouched lines far away from the resort crowds – CBT Karakol's Winter Yurt Camp at Boz Uchuk is perfectly situated for carving fresh tracks down epic slopes by day and overnighting high in the mountains under the sparkling dome of the endless skies, fast asleep in a Kyrygz yurt heated to stave off winter's chill.
About Yurt Camp:
- Skin up directly from camp to the nearest ridge for a quick run or push deeper up the Boz Uchuk Valley for longer routes that drop 800 meters or more of vert.
- Accessible only on foot or by horseback in winter, get off the grid and into the remote mountains of the Terskey Ala-Too range.
- Booking are inclusive of room and board, so all you need to focus on is where to ski and how many runs to make.
Backcountry Skiing and Yurt Lodge
From 35 USD per person
Services & Prices
- Overnight in a yurt (with breakfast)
from 35 USD per person
- Horse rental - 2000 KGS per day
- Guide - 3000 KGS per day
- Skiing Guide - 50 USD per day
- Equipment rental for ski-tour
- Transfers from Karakol (one way)
1 to 6 people - from 2500 KGS
7 and more - from 3500 KGS