Extremely natural healthy Issyk-Kul honey, the best brand of our city.
Issyk-Kul honey is an environmentally friendly product that is
produced at an altitude of up to 2,000 meters above sea level, which is a natural
environment of honey-bearing herbs, flowers, shrubs and trees. These plants are NOT treated with special chemicals, which promotes natural growth, nectar production and pollination for a completely organic final product.
At the honey tasting, you will:
- Learn about honey and all its useful properties;
- Learn sensory analysis of honey: visual analysis, olfactory sensations, taste sensations;
- Learn the characteristics of natural honey and the signs of counterfeit honey;
- Learn how to store and consume honey correctly;
- Taste over 10 varieties of honey and honey products;
- Drink tea with honey and traditional Karakol bread.
- ● Visit the local apiary (by prior arrangement).
Honey Tasting in Karakol
From 350 soms per person, with additional cost for apiary visit.